Suositut tekstit

Monday, July 19, 2010

New Hardware

I am going to get new computer hardware for both gaming, media, audio, video and photo editing, and simply casual use. The main thing in my shopping list right now is a "super efficient" new MacBook Pro 15" High Definition screen with 4 GB of RAM, a 2.66 GHz i7 processor, 500GB 7200rpm internal hard drive, Aluminium Unibody case, 8-9h of video watching guaranteeing battery and other cool stuff. Also, I am getting a 1.5 TB 7200rpm External Hard Drive with USB output/input (I want to use it with both my PS3 and new MacBook Pro),  a "cool" media/gaming keyboard, DeathAdder gaming mouse, a HP 2159m (21,5" Full HD, HDMI output/input, input speakers 2X2W), a seven port USB HUB and other random stuff that I haven't clearly decided yet. I will make a new page named "Shopping List", and I will link the reviews of these items so that you can read them from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment