Suositut tekstit

Sunday, August 8, 2010

GAME (Black, fake leather) - Review 3.5*/5*

I just under a week ago bought two of these because they were in sale (50% off), and I just find them amazing. They both have two speakers and a subwoofer, and I can connect them to my PS3, Wii, MacBook Pro 13", iPod Nano (16GB) or anything else that has a music player inside. I also connected them both to each other, so that they both now play the same song/music/audio. I just find them amazing, and one thing so amazing about them is the comfort that they give. You can swing on them as much as you want because the subwoofer (situated in the back) won't break unless you are on a critically unstable floor/level, and that is just so fun to do. The only real con that comes to me now, is it's short and vulnerable cords. It's been about 2 days that I started using them, and I already broke two of my cords. The sound is great though, but not as good when listening from iPod. The sound is a lot better if the cords are connected to a TV, computer or music player. Even with iPod, it still is quite good to listen to, and it could be only some of my songs, but I doubt it. Overall, I give it 3.5*/5*, which is really great. I totally recommend it to everyone, even a little bit older. This is "meant" for kids and young, but even older (adults) seem to like it.





No comments:

Post a Comment