Suositut tekstit

Thursday, August 5, 2010

New Changes Close

I am closely going to get a lot of cool stuff, and mainly gaming hardware. One new thing that I actually already have got is a "GAME, fake leather, music powered, gaming seat". And it's really cool. I am going to post a review about it closely, and also post some other stuff about it here. I am also going to get a lot of money to spend, and some of my targets will be a new iMac 21,5" or 27", a MacBook Pro 13", 15" or 17", new gaming equipment from Razer (Mouse, Mousepad, Keyboard and other), and a lot of other cool stuff. I cannot update this a lot now, but I will update more after a while when I will be back home from my long vacation.

Hope y'all who have read this blog won't be yet disapointed by it's lame content, because it will be a lot better in a close future, I promise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment